Saturday, April 18, 2009

And I thought I could do it without support!


Argh, ok I thought I could do everything on my own. Right? Wrong. The kitchen now back to being a pig sty. I'm not even dressed and its nearly 4pm here on Saturday afternoon. I must admit I failed big time. Maybe I do seriously need FLYLADY and the girls off the flylady forum I was a member on. One of the members was right. I don't have to FLY to get support. But I was stubborn and stupid. When will I ever learn.


Last night we had another bad night. DH was playing his Xbox game and next minute we know he start saying his pains are getting that bad. So I went to a phone box and rang the After Hours Doctors to get someone to come out. I said to him just lay in bed (which is in the lounge room) and try to rest till he comes. Hubby was getting annoyed with waiting and kept saying he can't be bothered with waiting for the dr anymore. I just kept telling him to be patient. Well he ended up and I did to fall asleep. I said to him this afternoon when he wakes up if he still in pain, we going to hospital no ifs and buts.


Well sitting on the computer won't get things done. So I'm going like a good girl re-sign up with Flylady. And off to shine my sink!

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe! Your sink is cleaner than mine :-O
    Now you are right you need us we need you!
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete