Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not doing well

For the last few days I haven't been doing so well with my depression. I been ignoring my health lately. My atheritis in both ankles are been playing up really badly.

Matt gone back to my Carer. Right now I'm not in the right frame of looking after myself. I feel really depressed and tired all the time. There days I don't give a fuck anymore (sorry langue). Today while I was waiting for a bus stop I want to walk in front of a car. That when I realise I need Matt to still to look after me.

So once I finish typing this I'm going back to bed. Also I signed up to Kate Morgan today and already stuffed up the diet by eating shit food. At least I can officially do it properly.

2 comments:

  1. Rochelle, I am so sad you are feeling so bad. You will let us know if you go into hospital won't you? I am glad you didn't jump in front of a car. Remember you are loved ok!
    oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep us posted, Rochelle, I'm so sorry you are not doing well.

    Are you guys getting any in home help? I'm sure you are eligible for help cleaning, driving to appointments, etc. Try contacting your local council.

    ReplyDelete